Wednesday, June 17, 2026

My Stronghold

 

My Stronghold


“I am certain that I will see the LORD’s goodness in the land of the living. Wait for the LORD; be strong, and let your heart be courageous. Wait for the LORD.” Psalm 27: 13-14


What are you waiting on the Lord to do?


For the first time today I wrote in my Bible what has been my prayer for a long time now. Something I have prayed for and shared with God so many times but this time right now next to this verse. Here it is Lord.


I love the Bible for so many reasons but the biggest is how I can see the faithfulness of God in the things that don’t make sense. David again was in this heart's remembrance even as he was surrounded by enemies. The LORD is my light and salvation. The LORD is my stronghold of my life. My heart will not be afraid. His relationship with God that caused his heart to remember. It is all about my relationship with God.


Because I know my heart and flesh fail me every single day. Faith is knowing that despite what my eyes see and my heart may feel, God is working on my behalf. He was working on David’s behalf in the middle of it all. 


Being certain of seeing His goodness in the waiting. His goodness and faithfulness follows me all the days of my life. 


What are those things that don’t seem like they will ever change? Those things you see, feel, and experience in your life?


As a friend reminded me today, “He is standing with us and we need that constant reminder of His Word to remind us. “Show me your way, LORD and lead me on a level path.” Tell Him what is on your heart.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Creation Brings Glory

This picture was taken by a good friend that got to witness this display of glory. On top of mountain above the clouds she witnessed it. I a...